Sunday 26 November 2017

IHSW November SAL


Hi Stunners!

I'm still here, sorry for the long hiatus. I've had a busy few months with work, overseas holiday and a cargo load of family flying down under for our Nan's birthday. But I have been stitching.

IHSW is back in action - yay!! Joyse and Jo are running it through Facebook but I will post here as well.


I was on nightshift during the weekend but luckily I am allowed to stitch whilst at work when it gets quiet. So I got a bit done.

First up is Gecko Rouge Halloween SAL. I had a bit of frogging and I (gulp) made a hole in the fabric. But it's easily fixed so I'm not freaking out...yet!



Before

After



At home I worked on Snow White also a Gecko Rouge Design by Omri Koresh. It's been recently retired so I'm glad I bought it when I did. Now this is my kind of fairytale!!





This wasn't my actual start point for IHSW I had a bit more done, but this is where I started at the start of the month.
Before


After




For most of August and September I was working hard on HAED - Lost in You. I managed to get 2 full page finishes. So I'm really happy with this ones progress.








One more full page and a teeny tiny partial and it's a row finish. Which will be the first HAED BAP that I will have managed to accomplish this, you know when I do. 


Thanks for visiting stunners. I've got a lot more time for stitching now so hopefully I will have more to show for it.

Take care and may life be magical for you all.


xoxo 
Alicia







9 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects and awesome progress Alicia.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all your beautiful projects and amazing progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove how the Gecko Rouge is turning out! That's such a great fabric for it too. And two full page finishes is amazing work. Watching your progress is such fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress! Love the variation in colour. Omg about the hole! How did you fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on these. Snow White's face is gorgeous, but they ain't no dwarves around her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Snow White. Great progress on your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been making tons of progress Aicia! I love Lost in You, so pretty and I can't wait to see more of that one. Ha ha Snow White looks like she is enjoying her dwarves :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stunner! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope it made sense as I can rave on lunatic style when left unchecked. Any comment is appreciated and thank you for taking the time and brightening my day! xoxo